A MESSAGE FROM REUNION
Wednesday, June 10th, we will welcome guests back into the restaurant for dining. Reservations for indoor and outdoor dining can be made on our website or by calling the restaurant. We continually strive to ensure that we have a comprehensive safety plan in place that allows us to prioritize the health and safety of our guests and the Reunion team. Staff are required to wear a mask for your safety and theirs. It is strongly suggested that you wear a mask while you progress through the building and while not eating or drinking.
When you arrive for your reservation, you will be welcomed through our main entrance at the corner of 5th and Division Streets. Reservations will be made for one hour and forty-five minute time slots to allow us to properly clean and sanitize between reservations. Please note this mandate limits guests to a party of 4 people or 6 if all guest are family members. Thank you in advance for understanding these constraints. If you are more comfortable continuing to order online for curbside carryout, checkout our updated menu online and place an order there or give us a call
We would like to thank you for your continued support as we are a small business that strives to continue serving our community. We look forward to a continued relationship with our community and serving as a place for friends and family to eat, drink and gather.
- Reservations are required. Make a reservation on the website or give us a call. Limited to a maximum party of 4 or 6 if all are part of one family unit. Making a reservation not only allows us time to clean and sanitize between guests but helps us account for guests that have dined with us should we need to follow MDH reporting guidelines.
- The Reunion Team is required to answer health screening questions prior to beginning work. The Minnesota health officials ask that you self-evaluate prior to your reservation. If you or a family member are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please visit with us another time. COVID-19 symptoms to consider: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, muscle aches, headache, or loss of smell or taste.
- Wearing a mask is strongly suggested and appreciated.
- Observe social distancing, signage, and markings.
- Wash or sanitize hands often with provided options.
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Leave a review and let us know what you think!